Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whitney & Morgan

Meet my dear friend Whitney and her fiance' Morgan!
I have been friends with Whitney for 10 years and just love and adore this sweet gal! Whitney is getting married this summer and has asked me to make the jewelry for their wedding party. I feel so honored to be apart of her special day.

Whitney and her mom, Nan are the best and they both have such great sense of styles. When Whit told me her wedding colors, I immediately fell in love with her ideas. They are Wasabi Green and Pumpkin Orange. We have finished the pieces and I hope you enjoy seeing them. We will follow Whitney and Morgan's wedding so that you can see it all come together in July -- can't wait for the wedding photos. So, enjoy the glimpse of what we are doing.

I am making additional pieces so, if you see something from this collection that you interested in for yourself, please contact me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend, Whitney, and to you—for being part of her special day.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.comTwitter: AboutParenting