Monday, January 18, 2010

Utah -- Necklace SOLD

In Honor of my Alma Mater, the University of Utah
who is playing here in San Diego today in the Poinsettia Bowl against Cal.
I will be showing my school spirit even down the last piece of jewelry!! Go Utes!



Okay ladies, we keep getting so excited with all of our cool finds!


These genuine pieces of faceted Rock Quartz are amazing and fabulous. I tend to LOVE and favor chunkier jewelry in my own personal SavvyGirl collection but I am telling you, if you have never tried it out before, here is a great opportunity for some holiday cheer and even carry it over to Valentines Day.

Made from rock quartz, chunks of genuine red coral (the perfect red i might add),
and silver findings to finish is off.

Made to be worn right at the base of your neck 16" exactly without an extender

Posted by Picasa

No comments: