Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vernazza -- Necklace - SOLD



WE ARE BACK! 

Vernazza!  This week's pieces all carry a name from one of my favorite places in Italy, the Cinque Terre ( aka: Five Towns), it's the Italian version of the French Riviera.  Have you been there?  If not, add it to your bucket list of "must-see" places in life.  It's wonderful - Scroll to the bottom of this post to view our inspiration!

Vernazza is made from genuine iridescent charcoal freshwater biwa pearls and accented with a .925 Sterling Silver dial pendant.  16" long with a 1.5" sterling silver extender.

**Thank you for all of your patience this past year as we settled into a new whole new world - literally. Italy is a wonderful place however, there has been a huge learning curve to making it all work. The balance has been ALOT.

However, I am happy to jump back into my world of jewelry and I hope you enjoy a few new creations. For now, my plan is to post new pieces weekly. I would love to hear from you so, just say hi when you have a chance and know that I have missed my SavvyGirl Friends! Hope to talk with you soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

yay! nice to see you back sweetie, it's been a while...glad you are enjoying your new life, can't wait to see some pictures....I am sure you would have got lots of inspiration from the places you've seen. ;o)

have a great week...

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Janice said...

Cydney! SO happy to have spent some time this morning checking out all that you have been up to. I can't believe you moved! LOVE the new pieces and totally miss you - Janice